ZATS: Ep 241 – ‘Where’s my hoverboard?’
The podcast team this week is made up of Brett Haggard, Steven Ambrose and Shaun Behnken.
Brett Haggard hosts ZA Tech Show veteran Steven Ambrose and newcomer Shaun Behnken in an animated, interactive discussion on:
- The key trends and take-away from CES 2013
- The incremental feel in the industry
- The innovation coming from small kickstarter-esque companies
- Sony’s big comeback
- Intel’s play in the tablet/smartphone space
- What’s going on in mobile processor space
- The quality of Huawei/ZTE Android products of late
- LTE and what’s happening with local mobile networks
- What it’s like working with Apple for network operators
- Galaxy S range hits 100m devices
- Weak demand for iPhone 5?
- Blackberry Z10
Stream the show:
Or download the MP3 here.